The girls that are ready for a more intense gymnastics experience can be chosen for our competitive teams. This is by invitation only and the teams compete December - March. Our PGA competitive teams compete in the Midwest Amateur Gymnastics Association and we attend competitions across Minnesota. Our competitive gymnasts practice up to 9 hours per week on the beautiful Pillsbury Campus. We believe that our gymnasts will learn:
2. How to organize their time
3. The importance of setting goals
4. How to deal with success and failure
5. How to be a good sportsmanship and teammate
6. These skills will help them in school, their careers, and life in general.